Custom genders can now be created to allow for participants to be listed as any preferred gender within your results leaderboards and race awards. Timers and event organizers can also create gender & sex templates which can be re-used at a later time for future events.
Follow the steps below to begin creating your own gender & sex templates.
1. From your event dashboard, click on results under the apps tab from your lefthand side menu
2. From your timer dashboard, click on the gender & sex templates button from the lefthand side menu of the page
3. From your gender & sex templates page, click the add gender & sex template button to begin creating a template.
4. Click the add gender button to begin adding a new gender to the list of default genders that already exist within the Race Roster system. Include a template name that you can refer back to as well. Click save once you have added all of your genders to your new template.
Optional: Under company permissions at the bottom of your page, you can allow your new template to be used by anyone within your timing organization by selecting it from your list of companies.
5. Your newly created template will now be saved within your gender & sex templates, and can also be selected from your list of templates when creating any custom genders on any other event page.
Alternatively, custom gender & sex templates can be created directly within your gender & sex settings from the results dashboard.
1. From your results dashboard, click on the Gender & Sex tab from the top of the page
2. From your Gender & Sex settings, click on the customize button to create new genders and add new gender templates
3. From this page, you can click the add gender button to add any custom genders that may exist within your results data that is not listed as one of the default gender options. Once you've added your custom genders, toggle the setting save as new template at the bottom of your page to ON, give your template a name, and then click save at the bottom of the page.
4. Your newly saved template will now be listed as an option to select when you click the apply template button. Once selected, your pre-created template will now be applied to your event.