Race Roster processes all Direct Deposit (ACH) payments for New Zealand and Australia through Stripe, Race Roster's payment processor.
1. Login to your dashboard as an Event Organizer
2. Navigate to the left of your screen and select Settings Overview, followed by Payment Info.
3. Insert company or personal details including address. NZD payment profiles are only able to setup direct deposit payments at this time.
4. You will be prompted to enter in your banking information and the email address where you would like statements notifications sent. You will also be prompted to complete the Stripe verification process.
Be prepared with the following:
- Contact details for the event company/individual
- Verifying as a company or an individual requires an NZBN
- Verification may be quicker by providing contact details for someone who is a Director of the company or holds at least 25% stake in the company
- Bank details where funds will be sent to
- Account number
- NZ Account Number on statement is xxxxxxx-xxx. The first 7 digits represent your account. The next 3 digits represent the type of account (cheque savings etc).
- Note some accounts may be shorter than 7 in length, or only have 2 digits representing the type.
- NZ BSB represents a bank & branch. The first 2 digits are the bank. The next 4 are the branch. On a bank statement it will be shown as xx-xxxx.
- In Race Roster BSB field enter 6 digits and exclude the dash, input xxxxxx
- Account number
5. Click 'SAVE' to complete your payment setup.
6. You will next need to complete the Stripe verification process. Please reference our article how to create an NZD payment profile to follow the steps to complete this process.
- Payout initiated and posted to your dashboard every Tuesday (Includes all funds processed up to 11:59:59 PM EST of the Tuesday prior)
- The statement for that period is received the same day the payment is processed (Tuesday).
- Funds should be received within 1-3 business days
- Funds included in each payout are from Wednesday at 12:00 AM (morning - EST) to the following Tuesday at 11:59:59 PM (EST) (will be shown on the statement)