Race Roster processes all Direct Deposit (ACH) payments for New Zealand and Australia through Stripe, Race Roster's payment processor.
1. Login to your dashboard as an Event Organizer
2. Navigate to the left of your screen and select Settings Overview, followed by Payment Info.
3. Insert company or personal details including address. AUD payment profiles are only able to setup direct deposit payments at this time.
4. You will be prompted to enter in your banking information and the email address where you would like statements notifications sent. You will also be prompted to complete the Stripe verification process.
Be prepared with the following:
- AUS BSB is the bank and branch number. On a bank statement it will be xxx-xxx. In RR exclude the dash. Input xxxxxx
- AUS Account numbers - maximum of 9 numbers.
- Contact details for the event company/individual
- Verifying as a company or an individual requires an ABN
- Verification may be quicker by providing contact details for someone who is a Director of the company or holds at least 25% stake in the company
- Bank details where funds will be sent to
5. Click 'SAVE' to complete your payment setup.
6. You will next need to complete the Stripe verification process. Please reference our article how to create an AUD payment profile to follow the steps to complete this process.
- Payout initiated and posted to your dashboard every Tuesday (Includes all funds processed up to 11:59:59 PM local time - EST of the Tuesday prior)
- The statement for that period is received the same day the payment is processed (Tuesday).
- Funds should be received within 1-3 business days
- Funds included in each payout are from Wednesday at 12:00 AM (EST) to the following Tuesday at 11:59:59 PM (EST) (will be shown on the statement)