When creating custom registration questions or products on Race Roster, users have the ability to add a hyperlink to the description if they wish to take the registrant to another page off of Race Roster. This can be helpful for instances where an event may want to provide registrants with the ability to read any policies they should be made aware of, offer the opportunity to browse product sizing charts from another website, or for any other purposes where the registrant should be able to open a link to another page.
To add hyperlinks to your registration question and product descriptions, follow the steps below.
1. From your event dashboard, click on either registration questions or products from the settings tab on the lefthand side of the page (the process is the same in both instances)
2. Click "add question" or "add product" depending on the setting you are working on. Enter in a name for your question/product.
3. For your question/product description, paste the following line of code into the description field:
<a href=" " target="_blank" rel="noreferrer noopener"> </a>
4. Insert your desired URL, as well as the text description that will be hyperlinked to your desired URL in the appropriate places within the line of code as shown below
In the example below, the URL being used is: https://www.asics.com/au/en-au/customer-service/size-fit-guide/size-fit-guide.html
The text being hyperlinked is: View Our Sizing Chart
5. Add any images and configure any additional settings before clicking save.
6. Open your event's registration form to view your registration question/product description hyperlink. Your participants will now be able to access this hyperlink on a new tab on their browser without having to exit the registration process.