After registering for a virtual challenge on Race Roster, participants have the ability to pull past completed activities from their Runkeeper app onto the Race Roster page and submit these past activities as a part of their overall challenge.
For example, if the virtual challenge was set for runners to complete a total of 1000km to complete their challenge, and a runner has 500km worth of activities completed on Runkeeper during the submission deadline period, the runner could pull in their 500km from the Runkeeper app to complete 50% of their challenge.
To pull your activities from Runkeeper to display on Race Roster, follow the steps below.
1. Login to your Race Roster account and head to your participant dashboard to find your registration for the virtual challenge.
2. From your participant dashboard, find the add activity and challenge dashboard buttons on the righthand side of the page to jump to the event's results page.
3. Upon landing on the event's results page, you can begin to add an activity by clicking the post an activity button and entering in your unique confirmation number and last name attached to your registration to have it validated by the system to confirm you are registered for this event.
5. After confirming your registration in the system, you will be able to start submitting your activities. From the righthand side of your page, you can manually submit activities by adding in your activity information. On the lefthand side of the page, you can connect with Runkeeper to begin pulling in your already completed activities.
6. You will be prompted to sign into your Runkeeper account to complete the connection between your Runkeeper account and your existing registration.
7. After signing into Runkeeper, a pop-up window will appear on your screen asking you to select which activities can be imported from Runkeeper. Your options are:
- Import activities shared with everyone
- Import activities shared with friends
- Import activities shared with just me
8. After selection which option(s) of activities that you'd like to import onto the Race Roster page, you will also need to open your Runkeeper app and ensure that each of your individual activities completed within the event's submission date deadlines share the same privacy setting(s) as selected on Race Roster.
- Open your Runkeeper app on your phone and find the me tab in the bottom lefthand corner of your screen
- Next, scroll down while still on the "me" page and click on activities -> tracked
- Next, select one of your activities that falls within the event's submission deadline date range. Scroll to the bottom of the activity's information page and click the edit button.
- Scroll down the page until you find the section titled maps viewable by. Click on this section, and you will see the same 3 options appear on your Runkeeper app for privacy settings as you see on the Race Roster page. Ensure that your activity is set to the same privacy setting as the one selected on Race Roster. Click done and then save at the bottom of the page.
9. Repeat step #8 for any other activities you wish to include in your submission that fall within the event's deadline submission deadline.
10. Once ready, return to the Race Roster submission page and click save and go to leaderboard on the privacy settings window. You will be redirected to the event's results leaderboard. Results may take up to 10 minutes to pull from Runkeeper and fully display on Race Roster.