1. Log into your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
2. Navigate to the left of your screen and click Settings -> Fundraising
You will then land on the Fundraising overview page where you will be able to edit fundraising settings on an event level or organizational level.
3. In the Organizations section, click the three-dotted action button beside the fundraising organization that you are wanting to add a goal to and click edit.
You will then land on the Fundraising organization settings page where you will be able to edit the organization.
4. Scroll down to the Fundraising Settings section and toggle on enable fundraising goal. You will then be prompted to enter a number for your organization's goal. If you would like the goal and fundraising thermometer displayed on the event details page, make sure toggle on Show organization on event details page.
5. Once you're satisfied with your goal, click save and your fundraising goal and organization will be displayed on the event details page.