1. Log into your dashboard as a Timer or alternatively log in to your dashboard as an Event Organizer and navigate to the left of your screen to the search box and search and select Results.
You will then be redirected to the Timer dashboard and the results platform.
2. Select the race you would like to award based on registration questions.
3. Scroll down to Results settings and check off and select which questions you would like to import. Please note this only works for multiple-choice questions.
4. At the top of the page, click Awards and enable awards by toggling the feature on.
5. Click create your first award.
6. Label the award, select if the award is based on rank or time, choose the number of recipients of the award, and check off any restrictions you desire.
7. Check off restrict by registration question and select the question you want to award.
8. Click save & exit and you will return to the awards overview page.
9. When you're ready to assign awards click the three dotted action button and click auto assign awards.
10. After awards have been assigned, participants will be able to see the award winners on the results page.