1. Log into your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
2. Navigate to the left of your screen to the search bar in the Event Organizer menu. Search and select Tax settings.
You will then arrive on the Event taxability settings page.
3. Confirm that your taxation address is correct.
4. In the Tax rates settings, click + Add tax rate to create tax rates that you can optionally apply to all your taxable entities. You can create multiple tax rates and apply them to a single item.
5. Once you have created a tax rate, you will be able to map sub-events, products, etc. to one or more tax rates.
6. You can map tax rates to your taxable entities by clicking the dropdown beside the item and selecting the appropriate tax rates.
7. Once you're satisfied with your mapped tax rates agree to the terms and conditions and click save or save & exit to complete the process and implement your tax rates.