1. Log into your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
2. Navigate to the left of your screen to the search bar in the Event Organizer menu. Search and select Products.
You will then be directed to the Products overview page.
3. Create a new product by clicking the + Add new product button.
4. Fill out the necessary and desired information in the Product details section. Once satisfied, click Save & continue to move on to the Product inventory and pricing section.
Please note: Tax settings will only appear if you select the pricing option "Sell this product" or "Some for free, then for sale"
5. Select your pricing option for the product.
6. Under Tax settings, select if you want to set the category for the entire product or set the tax category on the product options.
If you select, set the category for the entire product, a dropdown will appear allowing you to select the appropriate tax category.
Selecting set the tax category on the product options, you will have to add the tax category to each product option
7. After selecting the appropriate tax category and completing any other additional actions needed for the product, click Save & return and your product will be saved with tax.
Please note: Race Roster does not provide tax or legal advice. You should consult your own tax, legal, and accounting advisors for additional information surrounding Marketplace Facilitator laws.