1. Log in to your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
2. Navigate to the left of your screen to the search box and search and select Results.
You will then be redirected to the Timer dashboard and the results platform.
3. On the left-hand menu, click Audio cues.
4. You will then land on the Audio cues overview page. To add an Audio cue, click + add cue.
5. After clicking + add audio cue, you will be able to begin the process to create an audio cue.
6. In the modal, you will want to enable the audio cue and select the race and segment (if applicable) that the audio cue applies to. You will also have to select the language your audio cue is in.
7. Title your audio cue, this is for you to keep track of internally.
8. Select the cue type. Here is where you pick when the audio cue will play. You can have the audio cue play at a specific time in the activity or at a certain distance within the activity.
9. You will then want to either upload an MP3 file of your pre-recorded audio cue or record an audio cue by clicking the on the record audio button.
10. Once you have added your audio cue and you're satisfied with the settings, click save or save & exit and your audio cue will be uploaded.