1. Login to your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
2. Navigate to the left of your screen to the search box and search and select Results.
You will then be redirected to the Timer dashboard and the results platform.
Once you have been redirected to the results platform your sub-event(s) will be pulled in automatically as races.
3. To make your race a virtual challenge, you will first want to click the > arrow on the right-hand side.
You will then be presented with all of your options to create and configure your virtual challenge.
4. Under Result type, select Virtual Challenge. You will have fields to check off and enter under Results settings and Virtual challenge settings.
5. For Results settings, you have the option to check off:
- Result are viewable by public: this needs to be checked off in order for participants to submit their activities.
- Participants can update their actives: allows for the participant to make edits to their activity after it has been submitted.
- Participants can upload a screenshot when posting their activities: Gives the participant to option to upload a screenshot of their completed activity. You can also make this mandatory for the participant.
6. After you're satisfied with your Results settings, you will need to complete the fields in the Virtual challenge settings section. You will need to add/select the:
- Default unit of measurement: select the unit of measurement that your challenge is.
- Distance goal: enter in the goal of what is needed to complete the challenge.
- Challenge start date - Challenge end date: Pick the time frame in which one can complete the challenge.
- Associated sub-events: Select which sub-events are applicable to this challenge.
7. You then have the option to upload a route. Routes can be created here.
8. Once you're satisfied with your settings, remember to make the results public and your participants can start posting activities and partake in the challenge.