1. Login to your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
2. Navigate to the left of your screen to the search box and search and select Results.
You will then be redirected to the Results platform.
3. Once you have been redirected to the Results platform your sub-event(s) will be pulled in automatically.
4. Click the arrow > of the race you want to add splits and segments too.
5. In the Race details section, make sure you select Virtual under Result type, Standard race (default) under Race type, and that the results are viewable by the public.
6. In the Manage multi-sport segments & splits section, you will be able to create your segments and splits. You will have the option to create segments or use a previously created segment template.
7. Click Create segments and + Add new segment to begin the process.
8. When adding segments you will be able to add the Type, Distance, Units, and Label.
9. After you're done creating all your segments, there are more virtual race settings that you can enable below if you choose. Your race will now be available for participants to submit their multi-sport virtual time.