1. Login to your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
2. Navigate to the left of your screen to the search box and search and select Results.
You will then be redirected to the Results platform.
3. Once you have been redirected to the Results platform your sub-event(s) will be pulled in automatically. To switch them to a Virtual Event, click the arrow >, select virtual from Result type, and Runkeeper™ app enabled from Race type.
If you're adding a new race, you will want to click the green + Add new race button.
4. After you have switched your race to virtual or created a new race, be sure to mark that your results are viewable by the public.
5. If you scroll back up to the very top of the page, you will find the link to the results page. You can copy and paste that link into an email campaign and send it to your participants.
Now that you have put the race in Virtual mode you will now be able to accept result submissions from participants.