1. Login to your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
2. Navigate to the left of your screen to the search box and search and select Results.
You will then be redirected to the Results platform.
3. To create a new race within your results platform, click the green + Add a race button at the top or bottom of the page. Give your race a name.
4. To switch your race to a Virtual Race, click the arrow >, select Virtual from the Result type dropdown, and Standard race from the Race Type dropdown.
5. After you have switched your race to virtual or created a new race, be sure to mark that your results are viewable by the public. You also have more virtual race settings and multi-sport settings to enable if you choose.
6. If you scroll back up to the very top of the page, you will find the link to the results page. You can copy and paste that link into an email campaign and send it to your participants.
Now that you have put the race in Virtual mode you will now be able to accept result submissions from participants.