Collecting subscribers in registration:
1. Login to your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
2. Navigate to the left of your screen to the search box and search and select Registration questions.
You will then be directed to the Registration questions settings page.
3. At the top of the page, click the green Add SMS opt-in questions.
Your question will then be created and added into the registration flow:
Collecting subscribers outside of registration:
1. Login to Race Roster and go to your event organizer dashboard.
2. Navigate to the search bar on the Event Organizer Menu on the left side of your screen.
3. On the Event Organizer Menu, click Apps followed by SMS campaigns.
You will be then be directed to messages.raceroster.com
4. Click SMS campaigns.
5. Click the Edit SMS campaigns button associated with the event you're working on.
6. Click Settings on the menu on the left.
7. You will then want to copy the Text message opt-in link and paste in a location where participants can sign up for text message notifications.
The form to collect subscribers looks like this: