Your event may be associated with multiple fundraising organizations or is a "charity challenge" event. In these scenarios, you would want to give fundraising coordinators access to their organization, giving them the autonomy to make adjustments to their fundraising settings, pull donor reports, etc. With multiple fundraising organizations tied to your event, you would want to restrict fundraising coordinators to only view their organization. Here is how you can restrict fundraising organizations on Race Roster:
1. Login to Race Roster and go to the event organizer dashboard.
2. Navigate to the search bar on the Event Organizer Menu on the left side of your screen.
3. Search and select Director access & settings.
You will be directed to the Director access & settings management page.
4. On the Director access & settings management page, click the blue Add new director button.
You will be presented with the following fields to answer or select:
Email Address or Race Roster User ID: Enter the email address or Race Roster User ID for the Fundraising Coordinator in order to get access to the event page. Note* if the Fundraising Coordinator does NOT have a Race Roster account, you will be prompted to send them an invitation with an access code. If the Fundraising Coordinator has a Race Roster account, you can automatically add them to your event.
Claim Type: Here is where you can select how the Fundraising Coordinator will gain access. You can either send them an email along with an access code or automatically add them as a director.
Access Type: From the drop-down, you will want to select Fundraising Coordinator as your access type.
5. After filling in the required information, scroll down to Fundraising access fields and check-off Restrict fundraising organizations?
6. After checking off the Restrict fundraising organizations, you will be presented with two tables: Available charities and Allowed charities. By selecting the Fundraising Coordinator's organization in the Available charities table, it will move to the Allowed charities table, allowing the Fundraising Coordinator to have access to their organization.
7. Once you have selected their organization, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the blue Submit button.