Race Roster's onsite app is used to facilitate the check in process as well as any late registrations for participants during packet pickup. Every event on the Race Roster platform has its own unique onsite app portal that can be accessed from a unique link or through inputting a own unique entry token.
Please follow the steps below to learn how to login to your onsite devices.
1. From your event dashboard, click on the apps tab from the lefthand side menu -> onsite app -> manage devices
2. After setting up all of your devices (view article on how to setup onsite devices HERE), you will now be able to login to your event's onsite app. To login to the onsite app, follow either of the steps below:
- Click the blue sign in to onsite button in the top righthand corner of the page
- Copy the unique onsite sign in link displayed directly below and paste it into your browser
- Head to https://raceroster.com/onsite/ and then enter in your event's unique 6 character entry token to login
3. After logging into your event's unique onsite portal, you can now sign into the device of your choice by selecting the device from the dropdown menu of available devices, followed by entering in the device's unique passcode to complete the sign in process.
4. After signing into your onsite device, you will arrive at the onsite menu where you can select which action you'd like to take with your device.
- Enter kiosk registration mode
- Check in
- Onsite dashboard
- Onsite transactions