If you are currently allowing participants to make a donation during registration, we have an additional feature that allows for multiple registrants to each make their own donation during registration.
For more information about this feature, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To turn on this feature, please follow the instructions below:
1. Login to your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
2. Navigate to the left of your screen and select Add-ons, followed by Fundraising from the drop-down menu.
3. Navigate to the fundraising settings and click on the toggle Allow each registrant to donate during registration to turn this feature on.
Once you have toggled the feature on it will appear like so during registration.
1. The user will be prompted to the donation page where they will see each registrant listed.
2. The user will then click + Add Donation, to add a donation to each registrant. By clicking + Add Donation the user will select the amount they want to donate and apply any other options to their donation.
3. After the user completes each donation for the respective registrant, each donation field will turn green and will list the donation amount and the fundraising organization.