- Go to https://raceroster.com/ click Sign In (top right)
- Enter your email associated with your Race Roster account, select 'Yes, I have a Password' and enter your password (Having trouble with signing in? see forgot my password article) *
- From your dashboard navigate to the left of your screen and select "Event Settings"
- Under Event Settings select the tab that says Settings Overview
- Once you have landed on the Settings Overview page you will want to scroll down to the Add-ons section and add the Referral feature.
- Once you have added the Referral feature, you will want to select Yes under Enable social marketing tracking.
- You will then want to select the option Tracking Only under Payout Type.
Our “Tracking only” option allows you to create your own incentives such as promo codes to other events you organize or exclusive merchandise.
This is for tracking only, there is no social referral commission associated. When selected, you can track how many successful referrals registered through a specific promoter link.
Moreover, you can give a link to your marketing partners to track the success of their efforts.
* Please note Race Roster does not partner with any marketing companies directly
Your participants can find their social referral link on their Promoter Dashboard.