If you’re new to Facebook marketing, the Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to capture the precise behaviors of the visitors that come to your registration page. This information can then be used to generate a custom audience on Facebook which can be used for marketing and advertising purposes.
- Go to https://raceroster.com/ click Sign In (top right)
- Enter your email associated with your Race Roster account, select 'Yes, I have a Password' and enter your password (Having trouble with signing in? see forgot my password article) *
- From your dashboard navigate to the left of your screen and select "Add-ons"
- Select "Social Media & Analytics"
- Scroll down to the "Facebook Tracking Pixel" section and insert your Facebook pixel ID.
- After inserting your pixel, scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit SAVE.
Please contact our Race Roster Support Team if you have further questions.