Quick links is a great way to get a certain page in a timely fashion. As an event organizer, you may want to set up a specific page on an event as a quick link. Perhaps you have certain pages you visit frequently every time you log-in like your participant list or event metrics.
Just follow the steps below to set a specific page on an event as a quick link.
1. Log-in to Race Roster and go to your Event Dashboard
3. Navigate to the left-hand side and select the page that you would like to set as one of your quick links (i.e. Metrics, Participant List, etc.)
4. Once you find the page you would like to set, navigate to the top right-hand side and click the down arrow beside your dashboard name or your name. Click Set this page as a bookmark to complete the process.
5. If you go back to your homepage (by clicking the Race Roster logo in the top left-hand side of your page) you will find your quick link on the right-hand side of the page under the Quick links header close to the bottom of your page.
6. If you would like to label your Quick link you can click the edit button beside the Quick links header, enter in your desired title, and click Update quick links.
7. You will then see your Quick link with the updated title on the right-hand side of the page under the Quick links header. If you would like to add multiple quick links you can do so by completing the same steps above.