It all depends on the tier you are currently in and how many races you do in the calendar year. If you participate in more races, it will get you closer to moving up the tier ranks and will solidify your tier for the following year. To learn more about how to maintain or improve your tier status, check out our How it Works page.
Articles in this section
- How much is a point worth?
- Other ways to earn points?
- Will there be special bonus points earning opportunities?
- Do members get points for redemption items?
- Does this mean TCM will no longer offer TC Challenge race series?
- How do I keep track of my Rewards In Motion status and points?
- What are badges and how do they work?
- Can I get points for purchases I made before I enrolled in the Rewards In Motion program?
- Are points transferrable to another Rewards In Motion member?
- Do I need to spend my points by a certain time?