Please Note: A fundraising page will automatically be created for you upon registration for The Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon + 5K and the Scotiabank Charity Challenge. You will only be able to edit your fundraising page as the team's fundraising page is managed by the charity. If you are not yet registered, see instructions to register here.
- Start by visiting the 2019 Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon & 5K here.
- SIGN IN to Race Roster (top right of that registration page) using the email used to register
- Once you are logged in, select Support and Individual from the left toolbar. Here you can search for your name.
- From the search results click Donate next to your name to open your fundraising page
- On your page under your profile photo spot you'll see Edit fundraising page, click to customize
- A modal will open where you can edit your fundraising goal, add to your page message, and profile image (see example in image below)
- Hit SAVE UPDATED FUNDRAISING INFORMATION to apply your changes
- Last, but not least, under your profile image and name you can hit the social sharing buttons (Facebook, Twitter, Email) to spread the word!
For more on collecting donations with Race Roster, visit our Fundraising section.