Not yet registered for the event?
Register for the distance of your choice and sign-up for the Scotiabank Charity Challenge all in one process.
- Choose your distance from the options provided.
- During registration you will be asked to create or join a Scotiabank Charity Challenge Team. Next, choose to join an Official Charity Partner Team, or if you are fundraising with a company, friends or family choose to create or join a Fundraising Team. Note: The Official Charity Partner Team's name will match the charity name and are pre-set in the system, ready to join.
- If you have a Charity Challenge Promo Code, enter it at the bottom of the registration form and press Continue.
Already registered for the event and would like to fundraise?
If you have already registered and looking to join a fundraising team, you are able to do this through your Participant Dashboard.
1. Sign in to your Participant Dashboard
2. Use the toggle at the top of the dashboard to select the event you are registered for
3. Scroll down the dashboard until you find the name of the individual you would like to add to a team
4. Navigate to the right of the name and click on the text [Add NAME to a team]
5. Use the drop down to select your team from the list and click Next Step
*Please note: You may be required to enter a team password or answer questions related to teams. Team passwords are managed by the team leader.
6. You will land on a confirmation page indicating that you were successful and confirming the team you have joined
For more instructions on how to fundraise after registration, see our guide here.