1. Sign in to your Race Roster dashboard, select the Race Director view (step by step instructions for dashboard sign in can be found here)
2. Navigate to the top of your screen and check that the correct event is showing in the white bar (if you are an organizer on several events, use this bar to toggle between them)
3. To the left side of your screen, you will see a menu of options for editing your event, scroll down and click the arrow next to Participant Data and then select Participant List
4. The system will open up a report menu, review the options and make your selections (Make sure you're displaying active participants)
5. Next, check the Participant Information fields that you need in your report (First Name, Last Name, Email, D.O.B., Full Address) and check-off the Product Fields box along with the iTab field
6. Hit View Results and your list will populate along with a search bar
7. Click Export to File or Export to Email to create your report. Once completed, send your iTab report to the respected party
For more resources on editing participant information visit our Manage Participants section.