Race Roster has improved its onsite registration experience to be more aligned with its core registration functionality. We have added in several key components of functionality to our onsite registration that were not previously included. These additions include:
- Validation and purchase of USAT memberships within registration
- Participant fundraising page customization within registration
- Gift code purchasing within registration
- Grassrootz fundraising integration for Australian/New Zealand based events within registration
- Reg Shield insurance purchasable within registration
- Improved waiver functionality to allow for signatures and required scrolling to the bottom of the waiver
- Access code functionality within registration
- Improved functionality for bundled sub-event registrations
- "Limits" settings will now apply to sub-events within registration
1. From your event dashboard, click on Apps -> Onsite app -> Onsite registration from the lefthand side menu.
2. From your onsite registration settings page, enable our new kiosk features by clicking the blue enable kiosk update button within the banner at the top of the page.
3. On the onsite registration settings page, you will have to click through each tab and select what information you would like to include or exclude from your onsite registration form.
4. Enable sections - This section will allow you to enable/disable full registration form sections
- Personal information
- Registration questions
- Promo codes
- Pledge page customization (must also enable the setting 'allow registrant to set fundraising goal and write page description' within fundraising settings)
- Gift purchasing
Payment types - This section allows you to control how a registrant will process payment during onsite registration
- Credit card
Registration settings - Enable the ability to assign a bib during registration and write a personal thank you message for the final thank you page
- Assign bibs after registration
- Thank you page message
Application - Enable this feature if you would like to require a volunteer or staff to enter in a pin code whenever a sensitive action is taken (i.e. Registration payment page)
- Require volunteer presence for sensitive actions
5. Navigate to the top of the page and select the personal information tab. Scroll through all the personal information options and select if any will be excluded from the onsite registration form and if they will be mandatory or optional questions. Ensure to click save once your selection is finalized.
6. Move to the next tab registration questions and select the additional questions you would like to include on the onsite registration form. Ensure to click save once your selection is finalized.
7. Move to the final section, Products to include which products you would like to offer during registration. Click save once your selection is finalized.
After configuring and saving all of your settings, your onsite registration will now be ready to collect payments from participants.
If you have any questions about setting up onsite registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org