If you're looking for some more organization and a place to add more information about your event on the event details page, the Event Page Settings tool is perfect!
Event Page Settings can consist of course rules, maps, refund and transfer information, pictures, and even videos.
1. Go to your event dashboard and ensure you are on the correct event
2. Scroll to the left-hand side of the page, select Settings then click Event Page Settings or simply search in the search box.
3. You will then land on the Event Page Settings page where you will be able to Add Custom Content or Manage widgets.
If you're wanting to add a new section to your Event details page:
1. Click +Add custom content
2. You can then begin to title your section and add your desired content to the page content section. You can add text, photos, videos, and HTML.
3. Once you're satisfied with your content click Save at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
If you want to reorder the widgets and choose which widgets you want to be displayed on your Event details page:
1. Click Manage Widgets
2. Click and drag the three-line action icon to move your tile. Moving your tile higher or lower will determine where your content will appear on your event details page.
3. If you want to hide/show a section, click the toggle on the right-hand side
4. Once you're satisfied with the order of your widgets, click apply.