The video results tool allows timers or event organizers to post a video of their event finish line or any point on the course that has a timing mat (ie. key splits). This video along with uploaded gun times, allows for viewing of the participant as the approach and cross the timing mat/finish line.
To use this tool, please ensure you have the following ready:
- Your results are posted
- You have the URL to your video (i.e. Youtube URL)
- The gun time for the first individual
- The time stamp for the first individual who crosses the finish line in the video
Setting up results videos
1. Login to your dashboard and ensure that your results are posted
2. Navigate to the top right hand side and use the down arrow to select the Timer dashboard
3. Use the search bar to filter to the event you would like to work on
4. Click on Videos
5. Click Add Video
6. Add the video URL
7. The video will pop up on the right hand side. Name the video and indicate how many seconds you would like to show of the video before the participant runs over the finish line.
8. Click Add race and apply the video to a sub-event result (i.e. 5k, 10k, Half Marathon, Marathon, etc.)
9. Insert the gun time of the first participant and the time in the video when the first participant appears in the fields provided
10. If you have multiple sub-events and videos, click add race to continue adding the videos
11. Once completed click Publish & exit
Viewing results videos
1. Once published, you will be able to view the participant videos by going to the results page and selecting a participant.
2. Navigate to the right of the individual's name and click video
3. The video will appear above the share buttons