Group discounts are a great way to offer special pricing to groups of participants registering during one transaction. The normal price will appear on the pricing table, but a discount will be applied at checkout to the participant based on the configurations of your group discount.
To set up a group discount:
1. Login to your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
2. Navigate to the left of your screen to the search bar in the Event Organizer menu. Search and select Group discounts.
You will then land on the Group discounts overview page.
3. Click + Add a discount.
4. You have the option to check-off only apply to specific sub-events. This will allow you to only apply the group discount to specific sub-events.
5. Select your Discount type:
- Flat Rate: a dollar amount off of the price of the sub-event
- Percentage Rate: a percentage off of the sub-event price
6. Enter the discount amount that each member/registrant will receive.
7. You then have some optional fields to configure below:
- Set Date Limits: Set a time frame in which your discount will be applicable.
- Only apply to specific registrants in the transaction: This will allow you to limit the number of people within the group to receive the discount.
- Limit the number of registrants for this discount: Decide the number of people that are needed for this discount to take effect.
8. Once you're satisfied with your group discount, click Save or Save & Exit.
You can create multiple group discounts if you would like. Examples could be discounts that change based on a price increase or different sized groups.