1. Log into your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
2. Navigate to the left of your screen to the search bar in the Event Organizer menu. Search and select Products.
You will then be directed to the Products overview page.
3. Click, + Add new product.
4. In the Product details section, you can enter the following information.
- Name: The title of your product.
- Description: If you want to add any additional information regarding the product you can here.
- Product options: You can select there are no options for this product or this product has multiple options. Options are variations of your product, such as t-shirt sizes.
- Purchase availability dates: The timeframe in which that product is available to purchase in registration.
5. In Photos, you can add a photo of your product by clicking the box to upload a photo. You can upload as many photos as you want to display the different options. You can also upload GIFs.
6. For Product registration settings, you will be able to enable the following options:
- Only apply to specific sub-events: You can restrict selection of this product during registration to some of or all of your sub-events.
- Allow multiple quantities: You can determine how many times the product can be added to the customer's registration
- Bundle registrations: Only apply this product once on bundle registration.
Once you're satisfied with your Product details, click save & continue. You will then arrive in the Pricing & Inventory section.
7. Select how you would like to price your product:
- Give this product away for free
- Sell this product
- Some for free, then for sale
8. Determine if you have an inventory or not by selecting:
- Unlimited number of products
- Products are limited
9. In the display options section, you have the option to display:
- Sold out options
- Show quantity remaining for options
10. For Additional registration settings, you can choose if you want to make the product selection mandatory in registration
11. If you have options for your products, here is where you would want to list all the available options. To add an option, click + Add option.
12. Once you're satisfied with the product, click save & return and your product will be created and automatically added to your registration.