Manual/offline donations can be entered into Race Roster and will apply and display towards the total fundraising goal.
1. Login to your event dashboard
2. Navigate to the left and click Management
3. Click Fundraising then click Add manual donation
4. If you have more than one charity you will need to select the charity you are entering an offline donation and click Go. If you do not have more than one charity, you will see the manual/offline donation form*
5. Enter the amount of the donation and select if you would like to hide from public view
6. Enter the date of the manual/offline transaction (i.e. when you received the donation)
7. Indicate if you would like to place the manual/offline donation to an existing fundraiser's total. If the amount is to be added to an existing fundraiser's total, you will be able to search the fundraiser's name in the search bar.
8. Indicate if the donor is a new or past donor.
9. Select if the donor would like to hide their name from public view
10. Indicate if a tax receipt is to be sent to the individual making the manual/offline donation
11. Provide 'who' the donation is coming from (i.e. person indicated on the form, provide another display name, company name) and provide any internal notes
12. Click Save & exit or Save & add another