1. Login to your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
2. Navigate to the left of your screen to the search bar in the Event Organizer menu. Search and select Fundraising. You will then land on the Fundraising overview page.
3. Under the Organizations section, select the "..." button next to the name of the fundraising organization followed by manage payment profile.
4. Select Create a new USD fundraising payment profile.
4. Enter the fundraising payment profile nickname. This will allow you to easily identify which payment profile is being set up.
5. You will need to continue to set up the Payment information. Which includes person or company name, email address for notifications, and Country.
6. Fill in the appropriate payment details to complete the section. Once you're satisfied with the banking information entered, check off the Stripe terms of service and click save.
7. A pop-up window will appear to ask you to go to Stripe to complete your payment profile.
8. After being directed to Stripe, you will need to fill in your legal business name, EIN, and registered business address before clicking continue.
9. You will arrive at the business representative. Enter your information as the representative of the business and then click continue.
10. Next, you will review the information submitted to this point. If you are satisfied with the information provided, click agree & submit to complete your Stripe verification.
11. After being redirected back to Race Roster you will land on the W9 page. Here you will be prompted to send your W9 form to Race Roster. After you have sent your W9 form, check off the box that you have sent your form in and click Save or Save & Exit.
You have successfully completed the payment profile process. Your payment profile will be pending until it has been approved. Your event can be live with a pending payment profile.
Note: The Payment Profile and W9 need to be submitted to be taken off payment hold.
Note: Ensure that the name on the account is the same name as the name on your W9. For information on W9 forms, please read our article: What are W9 submissions?