There are several pricing formats that you can set up when creating your event for the first time.
Below is a step by step process of how to set up your event pricing:
Step 1 - Sub-events
1. As you are creating your new event, you will land on the Sub-events & pricing
2. A page will open and you will be prompted to create a new sub-event (i.e. Marathon, Half-Marathon, 10k, 5k, etc.)
The following information will appear on the form:
- Sub-event name (mandatory)
- Distance of sub-event - KM or Miles (optional)
- Sub-event description (optional)
- Minimum age, Maximum age, Calculate age as of (optional)
3. Scroll down and you will be prompted to either create more sub-events or to continue to pricing.
- We recommend clicking the green Save & add another to create any other sub-events before proceeding to the pricing page. If you select to add another sub-event you will see the same blank form.
- If you select Save & exit you will land on the sub-event summary page
4. On the Sub-events page, go through each sub-event and ensure that they are public by toggling the visibility button and clicking save
If an event is under the Hidden sub-events it will not appear on the participant facing event page. The sub-event may be on this list because it does not have a price or it has been manually placed there.
Click Save & exit to go back to the Overview page
Step 2 - Event Pricing:
5. Once on the overview page, navigate to the pricing section and click edit
6. Review the options and select the one that suits your event the best
- Fixed Pricing: A single price on a sub-event used for the entire duration of your registration
- Scheduled Pricing: Prices set on sub-events that update based on dates
- Block Pricing: Prices set on sub-events that update as the pricing blocks sell out, determined by the number
7. Select a strategy and add the sub-events you would like the strategy to apply by clicking in the Apply to the following sub-events field
8. Configure the pricing structure and click Save & exit to select another strategy and sub-events
9. If you have more sub-event pricing strategies to add click the green +Create pricing strategy
Step 3 - Limits
10. The limits page will allow you to and can only be added once you are on the overview page
- Hide number of overall and sub-event spots on the front facing event details page
- Set limits to some or all sub-events
- Sit an overall limit
On the far right hand side you will see the current overall number of available spots
11. To adjust the overall limit, navigate to the left under the Set limit to overall event. Uncheck the unlimited box and add the number in the field provided
12. To set limit by sub-event, navigate to the corresponding section and click the set a limit on some or all of my sub-events check box. Adjust the numbers for some or all sub-events.
13. Click Save & exit to go back to the Overview