Scheduled Pricing: Prices set on sub-events that update based on dates (i.e. tiered pricing)
1. Navigate to the Event Settings and click Pricing. If you have to set up your sub-events, please follow this link for instructions.
2. Enter the correct overall registration open and close dates and click Save
3. Click the Add scheduled pricing button
4. Select the sub-events that you would like to apply the fixed pricing
5. Select if you would like to apply these optional features:
- Show elapsed prices on event details page
- Show time until next price on event details page
Determine the schedule date ranges and pricing
7. Enter the first date range price
NOTE: By default the price start date will be the time and day selected for registration open.
NOTE: You can add a description to the sub-event by clicking the blue Add a description (optional) pencil
8. Click + Add date range to enter the next tier price
9. Enter the price start date and time and enter the new price point
10. Continue to add price points by using the Add date range button
11. As you fill in the date range prices, you can keep track of the dates and price increases at the bottom of the page in the pricing strategy summary
12. Click Save & exit once the scheduled pricing is complete
1. Use the advance options for the following actions
- Set custom start date price point (only applicable for the first price point) - The default registration start date is used, but perhaps you would like to open up a sub-event at a later date. Use this tool to set a new date and time as the start date. The sub-event will be closed until the new opening date
- Set custom close date for this price point - The default close date for the price point will be 1 second prior to the next price point open. If you select to add a custom close date, this will create a gap in your registration.