Scheduled Pricing: Prices set on sub-events that update based on dates (i.e. tiered pricing)
1. Go to Sub-events and pricing on the director dashboard
2. Along the top navigation bar click Event Pricing
3. Click Create pricing strategy and choose Scheduled pricing from the drop down
4. Select the sub-events that you would like to apply the fixed pricing
5. Select if you would like to apply these optional features:
- Show elapsed prices on event details page
- Show time until next price on event details page
NOTE: By default the price start date will be the time and day selected for registration open.
7. If you would like to begin registration for a specific sub-event later than the registration date, select Start this pricing block at a date other than the start of registration and select the date and time
8. If you would like to add a custom pricing end date for the first price range, select Set a custom close date for this date range. In general, we recommend not selecting this option
9. Add the price for the first date range and click + Add date range
Enter the price or check off free if it will be a free sub-event
- If you select free you can choose how you would like it to display on the pricing chart (i.e. Early Bird Price, Free for volunteers, etc.)
You can add a description to the sub-event by clicking the blue Add a description (optional) pencil
10. Fill in the dates and price point for the next range. Keep adding date ranges for each price increase.
11. As you fill in the date range prices, you can keep track of the dates and price increases at the bottom of the page in the pricing strategy summary
12. Click Save & exit once ranges are complete
If you need a sub-event to open with regular registration, pause, and then open again - this is the perfect tool!