Fixed Pricing: A single price point on a sub-event used for the entire duration of your registration.
*The steps below are best used once you have set up your sub-events
To create fixed pricing:
1. Navigate to the Search bar in the top left-hand corner and search and click Pricing. If you have to set up your sub-events, please follow this link for instructions.
2. Click the Add Fixed pricing button.
3. Select the sub-events that you would like to apply the fixed pricing
4.. Enter the price or check off free if it will be a free sub-event
- If you select free you can choose how you would like it to display on the pricing chart (i.e. Early Bird Price, Free for volunteers, etc.)
6. You can add a description to the sub-event by clicking the blue Add a description (optional) pencil
7. Click Save
Fixed pricing view
Set pricing that is free with a display name
Set pricing with a description