As an event organizer, you may have several charity partners who would like access to their page settings and their charity's pledge/donation report. The Fundraising Coordinator staff permissions are the perfect solution to this demand.
What do these permissions include?
- Set up and editing the charity page (i.e. name, description, logo, goals, etc.)
- Set up and editing the charity payment profile
- View and exporting capability of the donation and pledge report
- Set up and editing charity receipting
To set up your permissions, just follow the steps below:
1. Go to your dashboard, verify top right that you are using Race Roster as an Event Organizer
2. Navigate to the upper left of your screen to the search box; search and select staff access.
3. Click on ADD NEW DIRECTOR and select Fundraising Coordinator
Note: If you have more than 1 charity you are able to restrict the coordinator view by selecting the Restrict charities? option and selecting the charity.
If you have multiple charities and do not restrict the views, the user will be able to view all pledge/donation information and have access to edit all charity settings.
4. Follow prompts to enter in an email address, access code, event creator privileges and select types of access
5. The Access Code is an additional privacy/security measure that will need to be created by you and shared with the new director so that they can access the event when they click on the email link.
Note: If the individual already has a Race Roster account, you will be given the opportunity to bypass the access code and select Automatically Add Director
6. Click Submit to complete the process