For timers posting results on Race Roster, it may be ideal to mark your results set as being "unofficial". Labeling results as "unofficial" allows the timer to verify and finalize the results set at the completion of a race in the case that there are any participant inquiries that arise. Setting a pre-set expiration date and time for your unofficial results gives timers the flexibility to finalize their results while removing the need to manually mark race results as being "official".
To learn how to set an expiration date and time for unofficial results, please follow the steps below.
1. From your event dashboard, click on Apps -> Results from the lefthand side menu.
2. Within your results dashboard, find the race that you wish to set a pre-determined expiration date for and click on it to expand the settings.
3. Scroll down to the Results settings section and click Mark results as "Unofficial" to expand the expiration date selection settings. Input your desired expiration date and time. Changes will save automatically after selecting.
4. Your results page will now display as "unofficial" to the public, letting viewers know that the results are not finalized and changes can still be made.
5. After your pre-set expiration date and time have been reached, your results page will no longer display as unofficial. Your results will now be viewed as officially complete.
If you have any questions about setting up expiration dates for your unofficial results, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org