Race Roster provides a set of pre populated columns (i.e. Age, Bib, Division, etc.), as well software that is capable of easily identifying and matching columns in our system in the vast majority of instances. For instances where a unique custom column should be used that may be unique to your event and unidentifiable for our system, creating custom columns will allow this. Once the column is created it will exist and populate in the list of available columns when you upload results.
A custom column can be created through the Timer Dashboard by following the steps below:
1. Go to your Timer Dashboard
2. Navigate to the left of the page and click My Custom Columns
4. Click the green Add Custom Column Type.
5. Fill in the Column Type Label field.
6. Click Save. Once the column is created it will exist and populate in the list of available columns when you upload results.
if you have any questions about creating custom column, please contact us at email@example.com