Please Note: Only a team captain signed into their Race Roster account can update the team pledge page. If you're uncertain on your status as captain or if you are unable to sign in to your Race Roster account, please email us at email@example.com and we'll help you troubleshoot.
- Start by visiting the your Race Roster event page (go to race website and follow links to register, you'll land on Race Roster)
- Sign in to Race Roster (top right of that registration page) using the email used at sign up
- Once you are logged in, select Donate/View Teams or Donate/Pledge Participant/Individual
(left toolbar, language varies). Here you can search for your name or your team name
- From the search results click Donate Now/Pledge Now and your fundraising page will open
- On your page under your profile photo spot you'll see Edit pledge page, click that to customize
- A modal will open where you can edit your fundraising goal, add to your page message, SELECT YOUR CHARITY OF CHOICE and profile image (see example in image below)
- Make these changes and be sure to select the charity you want funds to go to (if empty or multiple your donors will be prompted to choose)
- Hit SAVE UPDATED PLEDGE INFORMATION to apply your changes
- Last, but not least, under your profile image and name you can hit the social sharing buttons (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Email) to spread the word!
For more on collecting donations with Race Roster, visit our Fundraising section.