Race Roster has a functionality to allow timers to create their own calendars, for both past and future events.
To set up your timer calendar just follow the steps below:
- Log into Race Roster and jump onto the timer dashboard. If you do not already have a timer dashboard, just click here
- Once you are on the Timer Dashboard navigate to the left hand side and click My Calendars
- Scroll down to the Add Calendar section
- Fill in the Calendar Name (e.g. 20XX/20XX Calendar)
- Once you click in the Event Association field, your associations will appear and you can choose the correct one. Please note that Race Roster Support will have to create your association manually prior to using the Timer Calendar.
- Under the Calendar Type you can select if it will be a future or past event calendar. And you may choose to include all your events or all associated events
- As you scroll down you may select what Columns, Links, and Time Zone you would like to display
- You will also choose to display certain Filters (i.e. To/From Date Filter, Event Type Filter, Event Location Filter)
- You may also want to adjust the branding to have the same look and feel of your website
- Other Options to select from include the following: changing the copy on certain links, adjusting how your calendar will sort, and number of events displayed and results per page. You can even include events that are currently in Private status
- The final item is adjusting the iFrame height and width that would best suit your webpage
- Click Save
Once you click Save you will be able to review your calendar and adjust any necessary fields.
Please note that if you are creating a Past and Future calendar, two different calendars will have to be created.