Why would you use this feature?
As a race director you may be part of a larger collective - one that is associated to a running or triathlon club (as an example). Being part of a larger collective, you may want to know which of your participants belong to a club or event give these members a special pricing or discount for registering for your event.
How do I associate my event to a membership/club page?
If you know that a membership/club page exists on Race Roster, associating your event is quite easy:
- Go to your Event Dashboard
- Navigate to the left and click Event Settings
- Scroll down the list and click Club Associations and Discounts
- In the field Search for a club enter either the name of the club or the club id (ask the director of the club for the id number)
- Once you enter the name or id, the club will appear and you can click the blue Add Club button
- On the club association page you will be able to enter $ amount or % amount to discount (if applicable)
- Navigate down and you can place the discount as optional or mandatory to a specific sub event or all sub events
- Click Save
- Note: If your event REQUIRES a membership to register, turn on the REQUIRED MEMBERSHIP