Race Roster has added the ability to create organizations. This new feature will allow event organizers who organize multiple events on the platform to create one single organizational view across all of their events from one dashboard. Contacts have been newly added to organizations, allowing organizers to search and view contact profiles for their participants who register for their events within their organization. Contact profiles include personal/registration data of the individual, as well as any customized notes that the organizer wishes to associate to a specific contact.
To learn how to view and access contacts from your organization, please follow the steps below.
1. From your homepage, click on the organizations tab to view all of your organizations. Click view dashboard for the organization you wish to view for. If you have not yet created an organization, please follow this guide on how to create an organization on Race Roster.
2. From your organization's dashboard, click on Contacts from the lefthand side menu.
3. From your contacts page, begin typing in the name of a specific contact who has registered for one of your organization's events. Contacts are generated and created uniquely based off of a combination of first name, last name, email address, date of birth, and postal code.
Once your search has populated, click view profile to view the contact's complete profile with their information.
4. Within the contact's profile, you can view their most up-to-date personal information based off of their most recently completed registration within your organization. This information includes personal information, contact information, and past registration information within your organization.
5. To create custom note for a contact to remember important details about them, click the green Add note button. Add in any custom note for the contact to help you remember specific details about them if there are any. Ex: labeling one of your runners as a "loyal" runner if they have ran in your race for multiple years. Click save once you have completed your note.
6. Your updated contact profile will be saved with your custom note included.
Things to Note
Updating a runner's information from the participant list of your event will update the contact's profile information within your organization. Updates to runner information should apply within a minute.
If you have any questions about managing contacts within your organization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org