Once your event registration closes, the charity donate feature stays open by default for 30 days after the event date. This is to allow potential donors to donate even after the event has closed...especially for family/friends who may have forgotten to help with fundraising prior to the event day.
To view and change the charity close date just follow the steps below:
- Login to your dashboard as an Event Organizer
- Navigate to the left-hand side and click the 'Add-ons' tab
- Scroll down and click Fundraising
- Once you are under Fundraising Settings, scroll down the page on until you get to the Fundraising organizations section.
- Beside the name of the fundraising organization click Edit.
- Scroll down the page until you see the Set fundraising close date? (optional) check-box
- The date that appears will be the default date, change to your preferred date and time
- Scroll down and click the Save button at the bottom of the page