1. Go to https://raceroster.com/ click Sign In (top right)
2. Enter your email associated with your Race Roster account, select 'Yes, I have a Password' and enter your password (Having trouble with signing in? see forgot my password article) *
There are 2 locations you can access to Notification composer:
1. At the top right of you race director dashboard > Click Compose
2. Under Email Settings (from the left hand menu) > Notification composer
Composing the email:
1. Select/Confirm the event name and ID:# are correct
2. Select from the dropdown who you would like to send the email to: Participants, volunteers, both, an individual sub-event
3. Enter the "Reply-to" email address. If this space is left blank all replies will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Best practice is enter your main race director contact email
4. Enter your email subject. For e.g "Packet Pick Up Information"
5. Enter your email content. Note: all links will be clickable from the email
6. Review and click "Send Notification"
**See screen shot below for an example of what the email will look like to the participant