Are you receiving the following error on your event page? Is your Facebook page showing but you are missing the live feed?
We'd like to get this resolved for you. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
My Facebook page is not showing up/I am receiving an error message
1. Please ensure you have copy and pasted the entire URL into the field "Facebook Page URL" on "Event Info" page
2. The page cannot be a personal Facebook page
3. The link cannot be to a Facebook event, it does needs to be a Facebook page
*Note: an event page expires once the event is complete, likes and communication do not carry over from year to year
Go to "How to create a Facebook Page" for instructions on how to create a compatible page
My page is showing but I cannot see my live feed
- Go to https://raceroster.com/ click Sign In (top right)
- Enter your email associated with your Race Roster account, select 'Yes, I have a Password' and enter your password (Having trouble with signing in? see forgot my password article) *
- From your dashboard navigate to the left of your screen and select "Event Settings"
- Select "Event Info"
- Scroll down to the "Facebook Page URL" section
- Ensure the "Show Facebook stream in sidebar?" check box is checked off
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit SAVE
If your issue persists please contact our Race Roster support team