- Start by signing in to your Race Roster dashboard, selecting the 'Event Organizer' view (step by step instructions for dashboard sign in can be found here)
- Navigate to the top of your screen and check that the correct event is showing in the white bar
- To the left side of your screen you will see a menu of options for editing your event, scroll down and click the arrow next to 'Management', then 'Volunteer' and then select 'Volunteer List'
- The system will show a list of volunteers on your event. If you would like to change the data fields showing, you can click 'Show filters' on the right hand side. Select what fields you would like to display
- Select 'View Results'
- You will see a search bar open on the right above your results, type in the volunteers name or email to find their registration
- Once their name pops up, click the ellipsis below the 'Action' column, then click 'Edit'
- Next make your edits to their personal information or selected station
- Press 'Save' and your changes will be made