2. When signed in, navigate to the far right corner of your screen, select the down arrow and select Race Director
Duplicate your page
1. Navigate to My Events located on the left toolbar
2. Find the event you would like to duplicate under the tabs Current Events, Completed Events, or Draft
3. Select Copy Event
Current and Completed events:
4. Select Template for another event OR Duplicate for the next year and name the event
- Template: Use this option to create multiple events with the same setting (e.g., Race Roster 10K, The 10th Annual Race Roster Hustle)
- Duplicate for the next year: Use this option to duplicate and link new event to current event (e.g., 2016 Race Roster 10k, 2017 Race Roster 10k)
Note: If you are duplicating the event, you are able to select the year-over-year financial overview If you select this option, you will be able to compile a financial view between the old and new event.
Note: When duplicating the event, you will also be able to select the date of your new event.
5. Name your new event in the space provided.
6. Select which Add-ons you would like to carry over to your new event.
1. You will now be taken to the Event Settings section of your new event. All aspects from your previous event have been carried over, including directors on the event, sub-events, branding, etc.
2. Please review each tab of your event to confirm and update information
3. Once you have completed the event set up, you will need to take your event live.