1. Sign in to your Race Roster dashboard, select the Race Director view (step by step instructions for dashboard sign in can be found here)
2. Navigate to the top of your screen and check that the correct event is showing in the white bar (if you are an organizer on several events, use this bar to toggle between them)
3. To the left side of your screen you will see a menu of options for editing your event, scroll down and click the arrow next to Participant Data and then select Participant List
4. The system will open up a report menu, review the options and make your selections (refine sub-events or multiple sub-events, search a date range, display active, inactive or both, decide on age to display)
5. Next, check the field boxes that you need in your report (First Name, Last Name, Email, Shirt etc)
6. Hit View Results and your list will populate along with a search bar in case you're trying to drill down
7. You can now Save as a New Report Template (helpful if you run this data all the time), Export to File or Export to Email and use this registration data for your marketing efforts and event planning
For more resources on editing participant information visit our Manage Participants section.