You have trained hard and race day is over...now you want to know where you placed! Race results are normally posted within the few days after completing the event.
If the timer or director has decided to use Race Roster to post their results, they can be found on the Event Details page:
- Go to the Event Details page on Race Roster
- On the event details page navigate to the left hand side of the page and you may see a tab labelled Results
- Click on the Results tab which will take you to the results board where you can search for you bib # or name
Some timers or event directors will not use the Results feature. If you do not see the Results tab on the left hand side of the Event Details page, the timer or event directors may have opted to use their own website for this.
Below we have provided some suggestions on finding race results outside of Race Roster:
- Go to the Event Details page and scan the page for a link to 'Results'
- Using your preferred search engine type in the name of the event, the year, and the word 'Results'
- Go to the event's official website, if they have set one up to search for the 'Result' postings