- If you're not yet set up as a timer for the event, email the event organizer and request that they add you as the timer in Race Roster (full instructions here, select 'Timer' from the drop down menu of options): Director Access to Race Roster *Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org, make your request using the subject 'Access to Timing' and be sure to include the event name or event ID that you need to be added to
- You will receive an email invite to collaborate on the event and will follow the prompt to login to your account and enter the provided access code to accept the invite
- After accepting the event invite you will see it show up in your list of current events in your timer dashboard (to view your dashboard login and navigate to the down arrow top right, select 'Timer')
- Select 'My Events', locate the event you're working on and select 'Participant List' on the right
- A new window will open, taking you to the event dashboard
- Navigate to the left of your screen, scroll down to select 'Participant Data' followed by 'Participant List'
- From the menu choose date formats, age to calculate and check the fields you would like included in the download then click 'Export to File' or 'Export to Email' *Note that you can select the checkbox to support Numbers for Mac and Google Spreadsheets if you are using either of those pieces of software
- Use this data to time the race before following our instructions to post the results on Race Roster
For more articles on timing tools and posting results, please visit our Timers section.